Sunday 31 August 2008

Hens and Godmothers

It was my hen party this weekend - blimey the final milestone before the big day!

My sister had arranged that all my friends come and visit my new house and stay over for the weekend, and we booked a table in a local restaurant in Knutsford, warning them that we were 10 exciteable hens!

I was so excited to see everyone as I havent seen any of them since we moved, and most of them I hadn't seen for a good few weeks before that even.

My sister and I had had a sister night-in a few weekends before when my partner had had all his stags round, and we had decided that weekend that we would have a fairy godmother theme, with each fairy blessing me with a different virtue.

All sorts of plans and preparations went into it on everyone's parts and I was actually quite nervous to see everyone!!
Some of the hens magically transforming into Fairy Godmothers!!!






Fairy Godmothers of Wealth, Humour and Love!







Fairy Godmothers of Success and Family!









Fairy Godmothers of Happiness, Beauty and Luck!







And me!!!!








And then karaoke!!!




So now only 2 1/2 weeks to go - yikes!

My friends really made me feel a lot better about it all and now I am only looking forward to it and won't think of anyone else except me and my Groom!

Thanks Hens! xxx

No comments: