Friday 23 January 2009

Dog's Holiday


It's a bit early to be planning, but as a doting parent, I want the very best for my little girl.

We are going away in June for 2 weeks and have just realised we can't take the dog with us (passport problems) so I am now looking for the very best dog boarding place that our money can afford.

When we were growing up and used to go away, we would take Duke to the local kennels. He always came away unscathed but I remember, he used to just get a little cubicle in a big concrete block which housed about 100 dogs.

Is it irrational of me to want Olive to spend 2 weeks with a loving team or family in a warm, cosy, wonderful place where she gets walked several times a day and gets played with and can even go an mingle with other dogs? Is there such a place?

No comments: