Monday 9 February 2009

25 things you may or may not find interesting about me

1. I was named after 2 famous actresses / models that my dad fancied - I think one was Diane Keaton but couldn't tell you who Beverley was!

2. When I was 7, I was made to sit cross-legged in front of the whole school assembly as an example of how to sit nicely! I was sat cross-legged, knees pulled up to my chest and with fingers on lips.

3.The first thing I think of every day is what I am going to eat for the rest of the day. It plays on my mind until I know the answer.

4. I usually fall asleep during a film even if I'm in the cinema. I know that after sacrificing a few scenes and letting myself have 5 minutes snooze, I'll watch the rest of the film more comfortably.

5. I really can't stand the use of LOL and don't believe that people are always laughing out loud that much or that often.

6. It is very unusual for me to laugh out loud during a film despite that fact that I find it hysterical.

7. I've never taken any drugs.

8. I had hypnotherapy to cure my fear of being alone in my house and hearing strange things. I have a fear of fear but since hypnotherapy, can usually control this!

9. I never ever swear

10. I am about to start my second career and am very nervous and excited and anxious. It is going to take me at least ten years, if not more, to be anywhere near the salary I was on before.

11. There is nothing I really really want to see or do before I die. I have no list.

12. Age terrirfes me and the fact that you cannot go back and re-live a moment.

13. My proudest memory was our wedding day and seeing all of our amazing friends and family in one place. I felt that the amount of wonderful people that were there bore testimony to us in a funny way and was a very flattering moment.

14. I never knew what I wanted to do in life, I always just went along with what people told me to do and what my grades were. If I could go back in time, the one thing I would change would be my degree. I would definitely have done a science.

15. The only regret I have in my life is not persuading the doctors to do something about it earlier.

16. I used to faint if I stood for more than 5 or 10 minutes. A local hairdresser used to refuse to cut my hair until I was tall enough to be able to sit in the chair like an adult and not have to stand in front of the mirror.

17. I once gave my brother away to a lady outside of the chip shop

18. I have never tried very hard at anything and wonder where I might be if I had!

19. I follow no religion but believe in some kind of God. I probably am a mixture of Christian and Buddhist and think that most religions go too far and demand too much.

20. I don't like beige interiors.

21. I love hot chocolate but it makes me feel sick, as do cheese and onion pasties

22. I often wonder why music is so important and why people ask each other what kind of music they like when they first meet, and not what book are they reading or what's they're favourite animal (for example!!)

23. I really do believe that all animals and humans and everything are equal. I feel that we have all just taken on different forms and shapes and that we are all to be treated the same.

24. When I pray to God, I can't just ask Him to protect the people I know - I have to ask Him to look after everyone everywhere and everything everywhere to make sure I don't leave anyone out and to show no favouritism.

25. I have to announce the time when I see '11:11', '22:22', '12:34' etc. I have to say it out loud even if there is no one else with me. This makes me feel lucky and happy!

No comments: