Thursday 29 May 2008

Employment police?

My computer is about to be removed....

The last few weeks, I have had the IT man remove my computer a few times to do some checks or whatever and I was already quite suspicious.
Now he has said he is taking it away permanently and I will get another tomorrow. Now, I know this Company. It's not the most giving, shall we say. You don't get nowt for free.

I, personally, think they will be handing the computer over to the Employment police. I have spent the last hour wiping everything on here including all histories, cookies, passwords, saved documents - everything. Do you think they can still get me?

I have obviously handed my notice in and I have 2 more weeks to serve. Is it in their best interest to try and sack me before I leave I wonder?

No comments: